Tuesday 11 October 2011

When i was a little girl....


When I was a little girl….
When In my little frilly frock I’d twirl and twirl
When I’d run about in two little piggy tails….
When I knew nothing about painted nails….
When the  day  revolved around balloons and crayons….
 When I’d never heard of neutrons and neurons
When tying my laces was the biggest trouble in the world
When I didn’t care if my hair was straight or curled….
When all I needed to do was flash my toothed smile…
When I didn’t need a cool “facebook profile”
When cursive writing  would be the hardest thing on earth…
When id never heard of the existence of Wordsworth…
When caramel was a revolution in the world of chocolate…
When pink was all you’d see in my closet….
When candyfloss was the best thing ever….
When fairy tales were “forever”…
When I was a little girl….
When in my little frilly frock I’d twirl and twirl


No comments:

Post a Comment